Sunday, April 22, 2012

thanks for the concern!!

BiLe Aku Mula MeNaiP....


assalamualaikum everyone...
i'm almost 7 months of pregnancy now..
so what everyone interested is to know my baby's gender...
but sorry guys if i had disspointed u alls with my answer...
kuikuikui...
the answer is "i dont know, and not interested to know"
hahahahha

mungkin ade jugak org pelik kn ngn statement aku..
sbb ade jugak a few of my close one ask
"what's the point you make a scan on baby?"
haaaa....
a very good question actually..
instead of checking the baby's gender..
me actually interested in looking the baby's progress...
i want to look my baby's growth time to time..
what baby's doing in my tummy..

but sometimes i always ask my self..
why people always bother to know the baby's gender instead to know is the baby is fine or not..
but for my opinion is..
i did the scan because i want to know the baby's progress which i think more important than the baby's gender itself...
so people out there..
instead of asking me my baby's gender after this, please pray for my baby's health or what so ever..(the good thing one i hope =))



it's a boy or girl
i am oke with that...

"semoga Allah mengurniakan Raihan dan Fawaz zuriat yg soleh dan solehah..
sihat tubuh badan..
cantik paras rupe
sempurna akal fikiran..
menjadi hamba Allah yg taat.."
amiin...

thanks for the pray everyone...
=)
kite tunggu la nnt ape gender baby saye once i delivered oke..

so stop here..
live life to the max and have a nice day..
salam..

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to share thoughts