Tuesday, September 10, 2013

oooopsss!! he did it again

Assalamualaikum,


YES!! he did it again..
he doesnt wish me..
my sense wanted me to trace his location...
and what i got is this.....


hmmmmmmm...
brilliant la sangat kan buat gini..

suddenly he call around 4pm to inform that he already plan something with some frenz to celebrate my birthday..
it is fine for me at that time..
and after that, he started to gimme some headache..
are u serious biiiii...??

after all the fought made me stressed,
i'll fetch my frenz at my office to go to Shah alam...
where the simple and small party will be held..

AGAIN..
suddenly he wassap me to inform he already at KFC section 7, shah alam..
me like..
"WHAT THE...........!!!!"
i almost reached his office to fetch him...
so we went to the place and he asked me and who i brought to eat first..
naaaaaa...
the drama begins here...

he came to me and bring me to the place he booked..
a few meters before we reached, i saw his fren name Azfa is holding a dslr..
and i know he is recording..
(how i know he is recording? because i am a wifey to a videographer)
"How dare you biiii"
so i smiled...

then i saw a cake..
i saw the food and drinks..
i saw him..i saw my son yang dh sebok nk maen kt playground
there is not much joiner..
but it is enough to make us laugh because they are joker themselves..
hahahaha

he opened the cake box..
and Wan put the candle and they sang a BIRTHDAY song to a beautiful woman at KFC..
lucky me there is only 1 candle..
so u guys can know my age rite..
homaigod..feel like kids for a while...
ahahahaha


so the best part, he also got some present from me..
hahahaha
jangan pikir jahat naaaaaa....
hahahaha
i gave him some sweet look...
hahahaha....
the best part i think..
but sorry, xsempat nk snap..
hahaha


after we huhahuhahuha together..
and sonshine starts to feel bored..
then laling temok bring him somewhere..
and i continue eating like a hungry lion...
after a while, i just realize they are missing almost 20 minutes..
when i look around,
and he suddenly appear in front of my eyes with 2 boxes...
do u have idea what he bought for me me??
any idea guys??
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

i got this..
finally i have my own polaroid camera..
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

bukan takat tu je u olss seprais die nk bagi..
we all singgah office die semule sbb nk drop member die yang naek motor..
a few minutes later, he called me to come out from the car..
and asked me to sit on Azfa's motor..
yaaaa tibe2 wan dtg sambil pegang gitar yg jadi pertanyaan aku sepanjang kt KFC...
tibe2 my laling temok sang a song "CINTA" - flop poppy...
"oke bi..xpe bi..xpe.."
ikut planned asal nk nyanyi tgh org ramai kau jah...
xpe2..
naseb baekla sonshine meragam nak maen kt playground...
so it was cancelled..
so nyanyi la kt opis...
ni kawan2 je ade...



begitula macam mane laling temok aku plan nk celebrate birthday,,,
last minute plan, last minute cari kek..last minute hadiah...
sume last minute, sebab laling temok bz giler ngn few videos nk kene settle...
aku mmg dh dpt jangke akan ade seprais celebration ni..
cume tang buat video and menyanyi tu menjadi la seprais...
hadiah pun same...
sebab laling temok baru belikan aku ni haaa....
GUESS Specks SC Small Classic Tote
 
thanks sesangat yer laling temok..
kalo mak ade kan best..
sebab die yang patut diberi hadiah ni sume...
xpe, nnt aku la yg kene belikan kan...
hehehehe..
yg penting doa die tu yang aku nk..
yelah, doa mak kan xde hijab...
die siap hanta msg and call...
nak tau jugak ape laling temok bagi..
tp mase tu xjumpe laling temok lagi.
so xleh nk kate ape sangat la...

some msgs yg aku dpt..
dari zana, mak and adek no 3 aku... 
 

some fb wishes...
seriously, aku mmg private besday kt fb..
so yang wish ni antara yg close la...
hehehe
love u guys...
exroomie..exclassmate..cousies, siblings..
my close one...
yeap mmg xramai..
tp yang penting tu niat ikhlas nk wish...
sayang ketat222222

ni aku rembat dr ig laling temok
xdela grand sangat..
tp yang penting with peoples yg bole buat kite hepi...
being myself..
hehehe
tengkiyu guys..
yang maen gitar tu name die wan
yang tgh pegang kamera tu name die azfa..
kan dh kate xramai mane pun..
tp aku tetap hepiiii
azfa, wan, mujahid, roslee, zana and zimah..
thanks sebab sudi abeskan sume makanan dan minuman..
 yang last minute cancel pun thanks sangat...
next time maybe bole join...
:)

THANK YOU EMAK, THANK YOU LALING TEMOK

live life to the max and have a nice day
salam

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to share thoughts